HART members are able to deliver workshops and training to organisations and groups, which are tailored to suit client needs. We can cater for a full range of topics related to health, nutrition and exercise science. The delivery is interactive and looks to place the attendees in a position to gain new skills and further knowledge in the field.
Examples of workshops and training opportunities are provided below:
- Health Trainers’ and exercise/physical activity prescription
- Health assessment and feedback
- Nutrition for health
- Physical activity prescription and monitoring
- Modifiable health conditions
- Exercise prescription for disease states
- Behaviour change models and theory
- Engaging and supporting clients and/or patients
- Health promotion and improvement
- Health programme evaluation and planning
- Physical activity and the lived experience
- ‘Real-world’ research methodology for social interventions.
HART can tailor to individual or organisational requirements. Normally, attendees from any HART led workshop or training event will receive a certificate of attendance and where appropriate any form of skill assessment from the University of Lincoln to acknowledge their learning and continued professional development.